1. All the busbars & busbar supports are designed to
withstand necessary short circuit levels the size of the
busbar insulator distance between insulator is designed to
carry rated currents at 50 degree centigrade ambient with
maximum Temperature rise of 30 degree centigrade.
2. Necessary precaution is taken for busbar just including cleaning by sandpaper & application of petroleum jelly for protection against oxidation (for Aluminum busbar only)
3. The number of hole in the busbar is kept to petroleum jelly for is kept to minimum. The loss in using additional cross selection of busbar completeness area.
4. The joint of busbar have sufficient overlaps or additional strips.
5. The busbar supports are usually of SMC & DMC.
6. The complete busbar system is independently supported so that no load Can transferred to switch gear components.
7. The bending of busbar is done using hydraulic machine so that no cracks are developed & deformation is minimum.
8. Suitable spacing is maintained between the busbars
9. The busbars are insolated with the heat shrinkable sleeves.
10. Wherever necessary the busbar is shrouded to avoided the human touch.
= Automatic P.F. Control Panels
= Auto Mains Failure Panels
= Motor Control Center Panels
= Power Control Centers Panels
= Synchronizing Panels
= Capacitor Control Panels
= Bus Ducts Up to 6400 A
= Soft Starter Panels
= VHD Panels
= Instrumentation Panels