1. Unless & otherwise specified, all the load bearing
members are fabricated in 2 MM thick CRCA sheet and doors,
covers & partitions in 1.6mm CRCA sheets
2. The panel's structure is supported by frame 75 X 40 X 6 mm ISMC.
3. All the heavy components like Air Circuit Breaker, changeover switch are supported on the angle iron structure.
4. The incoming raw material is inspected for quality, thickness etc.
5. All our sheets steel is required from reputed suppliers / manufacturers.
6. All sheets cutting is done by power shearing machine to insure good quality.
7. All the bending work is done by 80-tons power press break.
8. All the fabricated sub assemblies such as channels, doors, and covers are inspected for dimensions, right angles, and strainness & diagonals
9. All the fabrication sub assemblies are joint together by arc welding. We verify that a welding electrode give necessary rigidity to structure.
10. The excess welding material is removed by grinder / sander etc.
11. We confirm that all the feeders are as per requirement of the client.
12. We confirm that necessary mounting arrangement is done for switchgears etc.
= Automatic P.F. Control Panels
= Auto Mains Failure Panels
= Motor Control Center Panels
= Power Control Centers Panels
= Synchronizing Panels
= Capacitor Control Panels
= Bus Ducts Up to 6400 A
= Soft Starter Panels
= VHD Panels
= Instrumentation Panels